Sunday, December 11, 2005

Bad Intentions

It's crisp and sunny outside and I'm all ready to go for a run. I'm just lacking:
  1. any willpower whatsoever, or,
  2. a running partner with some.
So, odds are that I'll eek out this blogging lark until the light goes (~3 hours hence).

I'm, er, encouraged? by a helpful email from Steve in Sydney:

Sydney has been very hot the last couple of days. I remember reading somewhere that exercise can cheer you up, so I figured I'd go for a run at the gym last night. I got on the treadmill and programmed it for 40 mins at 10km/hr ... it was too hot. I was too tired. After 15 mins I had to get off before I fell off .

I went home ... couldn't be bothered to cook, so I thought I might have a bowl of muesli for dinner ( with greek yoghurt and honey mind you .. ). I made the mistake of putting the bowl on the floor while I was watching TV. When I picked it up, there was a cockroach the size of a mouse burrowing into the muesli !

Oh dear ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home