Friday, December 08, 2006

First time for everything..

Contrary to what might be a popular belief, held in good steed no doubt by the comparison of my age to the average age of the Hash (ooer), and indeed despite having a long and illustrious association with the modern PC, I have never once 'blogged'. And, having been instructed to Blog, I have had to contemplate what could be construed as worthy material.

As I sit here hard at work (read gazing out of the window over fields topped by increasingly dark skies), looking forward to a few quiet Vera Lynn's in the Rad tonight, I recall a sad incident last night.

Walking amongst the golden-paved, refrigerated isles of Tesco's, Rachel and myself bumped into Mr Russon. Not a single incriminating item lined his trolley, indeed the apparently underwhelming stack of healthy foods would make even Dr Gillian McKeith wince, and not because Chris hadn't yet paid (CF: Recent news regarding C4's latest health 'guru'). The Tesco's on Newmarket road really is the meeting place for "anyone who is anyone". I literally cannot recall a visit there where I didn't meet someone I don't know.

Regardless, one must keep up appearances and make like one is working.

I trust the more dedicated amongst us will be training in the Rad this evening with Madame Vera Lynn..

On-Inn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home