Sunday, March 05, 2006

Two bounders and a cad

That is, Ed and I ran the Cambridge Uni Hare and Hounds annual Boundary Run, whilst Winston SMS'd me last night from Munich to say he was snowed in at the airport. He's not really a cad (as far as I know), but I had to pick someone to make the headline.

The website says it's 23 miles, but they added an extra 2 "for fun", and my run of bad luck hashing kept going, and I got lost a couple of times, adding about a mile (yet to be googlemap pedometered). Still, all miles in the bank.

The weather was absolutely wonderful - bright and sunny, and the prevailing wind was on our backs on the way home.

Ed had a good'un, Julia set out for the return leg (Julia - how did you get on?) and JJ broke his grunty fen curse and made it around the half without incident. All in all, a good showing by the Rad Running And Drinking Club.

P.S. Just googlemapped my diversions - I added about 1.2 miles all told. Doofus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home