Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Death and Taxes

Taxes: Still haven't blogged about the Ely Epic that Ed and I ran on Saturday, mainly because I've been filling in forms for Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs. Finally got all the figures for the tax returns and handed them in this morning, trying to assuage my resentment at giving Mr Brown more of my hard-earned with a warm feeling of goodwill at fulfilling my social responsibility.

Death: Went out with the CU Hare and Hounds for their long reps speed training session, and got completely buried. On the plus side I got to run with the ladies but couldn't complete the session because my left achilles started giving me gyp. Still, I think I managed to get around the corner with my honour intact before I started limping and hobbling.

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Rachelgolightly said...

Ha! I owe the revenue 28p, and they've said I don't have to pay. YESSS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home