Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Winter Training Camp


It's been a mixed bag the last couple of weeks. The step change from no-training to training to no-training to training has taken its toll. Not to mention the recent transition to old age and of course the abstinence (come on everyone knows abstinence good for boys performance, bad for girls performance...and Big Hands isn't delivering...although despite an important sporting engagement on Saturday he made time to enquire after me, and he's also kept me up to date with his travel arrangements to Rome this week-end - clue Winston clue!). First it was ITB trouble, which I alleviated with stretching and the services of my new sports masseuse, Kelly. Now it's lower back pain, which Jim advises me could be due to tight hamstrings. With Bury 20 and now the Boundary Run on the near horizon, something must be done and I think I have the answer...if it's good enough for Dame Kelly it's good enough for me...I'm off to South Africa for two weeks of winter training camp. On On Marahashers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home