Monday, February 20, 2006

Half way!

48 Days (7 Weeks) left, of the 98 days available from Jan 1st. 2006.

A good juncture, I feel, to expose myself to ridicule by raising the skirts of my spreadsheet to give you a giggle at what lies therein.

Click on it for the full glory:-

What's that you say? Is that all there is? It's like a training schedule, but shorter!

Yeh yeh, but I bet you wish you had one half as pretty (yes, the blue does match my asics). And besides, I've shown you mine, show me yours.

Like last year, I reckon I'm right on course to run a good half marathon.

2 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Jim said...

The colours remind me of something.... Oh yes!; your fairy trainers!

I like the way that counting from Sunday to Sunday makes it look like hashing is the pits of your training week!

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Half way ! .. right then, time to start tapering. The closest I've come to any marathon training recently has been having to sit through a 3hr Billy Connolly show last week ( self-indugent, scatological, not funny ).I can tell I haven't been doing enough running because I"ve got too many toe nails (less than 10 but more than 2).Anyone got a view on tryibg to run a marathon in racing flats ? i think my shoes are too heavy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home