Thursday, March 09, 2006



With less than a month to go, I have decided it is too late to do any training ..... instead, I have placed an order to buy my first ever pair of racing 'flats'. The ASIC's Gel DS mk.VII - TN620's ( see left ). These things are so light that when you're not wearing them you have to weight them down to stop them floating away. Of course they don't have much in the way of shock absorption so there is some risk that you might punch your lower leg though your knee joint, but that seems like a small price to pay. In any event I figure this will probably be my last marathon so what the heck. Guys on crutches always seem to get a lot of attention from the girls.

1 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Jim said...

Damn you! Your racers are 47grams lighter than mine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home