Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Fun Has Begun...

Wot splendid news the fun has begun...
Marahashers registered - 24?25?
Training runs contemplated - 7
Training runs actually completed - um 2 - a dash to Grantchester & St Neots Half (thanks to Susie who talked me round!)
Personal trainer - 1 (note to self: refer to him as my MAN and dissuade use of Winston's label, note to trainer: don't complain it will only end in a hash naming, multiple down-downs and tears)
Training sessions with personal trainer - many ;-)
Training sessions at Rad this week - 2 (apologies to Hotlips who I fear I insulted badly last night in my vera induced haze by telling her I didn't think of her as an American)
Room at Andrea booked - 0 - fear there will be no rooms left when I try to book tomorrow
Flights booked - 0
Folksworth 15 race entries - 0
Bury 20 race entries - 0

Training balance so far: About right, but would benefit from fewer runs and more Rad/personal training.

1 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Barley Legal said...

'What'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home