Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The seamier side of running


The seamier side of running laid bare:
Baboon backside.


It's behind me now, thank you for your concerned comments.





So no more "OoooOOOOooooOOOOOooooOoo", baboon noises please. Just when I thought I knew all the seams, and the places that they rub.


As Rachel said, the Folksworth 15 course had hills. I can't compete with the telemetry and graphics that Jim and Ed have posted.....

....However, to experience the erratic cardiac patterns that these hills induced, mouse along this accurate Winston-Earth graphic of the terrain:


Start
~~~~~^/\^/\^~~^/\^/\^^^~~~~Finish

- while applying your tongue to the bare wires of a live kettle flex. If you do this while sandpapering your bottom in a refrigerator, then welcome to my Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home