Thursday, February 01, 2007

By God ! ..... I've finally figured-out how to hack into the old blog.

I kept getting sucked into some sort of parallel universe, (a new Google based blog space perhaps ?). If it was a vision of the future, the bad news is that all evidence of our existence has been erased... it was horrible !

The weather down here has been a bit crazy lately .. very hot, very dry, lots of enormous bush fires ..... its apparently all Al Gore's fault. Australians are currently very upset because the government is telling them they will have to start drinking their own (recycled) effluent.... not likely ! Most agree that the solution is obvious .... more beer !

Paris looms large, and I can tell that I haven't been doing enough running because I have far too many toe nails (9). Hope to go for a quick run tonight, but Sydney is so damned hilly (remember hills ?). Its really hard to find a flat course, and hills make me a bit weepy so I end-up running round and round Centennial Park (n x 3.7km = ?). After about 3 laps it gets very boring.

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Ha! You east-coasters are a bunch of pussies - it hit 48 degrees in the northern goldfields today, and even here in Perth it was 41. Running a 16-miler yesterday was a bit of a mistake...

So I may be over your side of the subcontinent in a few days - email me if you fancy hooking up for a run and a beer.. (jeremy at paribus.com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home